Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Introduction Please!

Hello!!!

I am SUPER excited about this blog. I have been wanting to do this for so long I promise you it is well overdue. First, I would like to introduce myself I am Merilyn and currently I am 21 living in the Midwest. I am currently in school at National Academy Beauty Arts. Don't let my age fool you, I've been into makeup since I was 16. It was actually my first job to give free makeovers. I am a beauty GEEK! I love to read, and of course I am going to read about the stuff I love. My blog will cover all types of topics so do not be alarmed! I love the feedback.... POSITIVE feedback, please do not be rude. Also, I would love to know any request.

THEE BOOJI LIST- (Where the hell you get that name from?)  lol

One of my best friends Heathre and I were talking in the car about getting our nails done with acrylic. At that time we would only get our own nails painted. So we were saying that if we were to get them then we would need to keep up with them, and then asking our self if it was worth the money... Of course it is! Lol, so in the midst of our conversation she said, "Uhm I'm going to put that on my booji list." I thought it was hilarious and it stuck with me! So please do not take the word Booji offensive because it was not meant to be put in a cocky context. With that being said the Booji List is a place where you can go to find the WHAT'S UP product, awesome HONEST reviews, and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for a tutorial on it while you are at it. I am your personal GURU because I will read your comments and take your feedback and give you all what you want.

I am elated to start this journey & you coming with me

<3 Merilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment